Thistle and Bee is committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website. We will from time to time, collect and use personal information. This Privacy Statement sets out the policies relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information you provide to us in connection with your use of the site and will assist you in understanding what we may do with information we collect from you.
This Privacy Statement forms part of the Terms and Conditions which govern your use of our website and should be read in conjunction with those Terms and Conditions.
By using our website you consent to by bound by this Privacy Statement.
You acknowledge that your use of our site may be limited to you and further terms may be applicable to such use or access, if you do not agree to this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you through your use of the website. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. The amount of information we collect about you depends on the information you provide to us and your use of our website including through surveys, online shopping and information subscriptions.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions, to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service request
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Cookies are small files placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour. Some of the pages found on our website use “cookies” to help gather information from visitors to our website, such as the date and time you accessed the site, the pages you visit and the internet address of the website from which you accessed the site. Cookies do no access information stored on your computer or any personal information.
Cookies help us to provide you with services and features tailored to your needs when you visit our website, allowing us to continue to improve our website and provide you with a more personalised experience. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them, this may however, prevent you from experiencing the full advantages of our website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- we will not disclose your personal information to third parties, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of our website or our products and services except in the following situations:
- with your consent;
- our related entities, partners or affiliates who assist us in providing products and services;
- where other third parties appointed by Thistle and Bee access to your personal information, held by us, in order to provide a product or service. In this case those third parties must keep the personal information confidential other than for the purpose of performing that service; or where legally required to do so.
We strive to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of your personal information when you place an order or enter or submit, your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Our website may contain links to other websites. These links are intended for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute endorsement or sponsorship or approval of these websites. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We encourage our visitors, when they leave our website to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to change, modify or update this Privacy Statement at any time, without liability to you, by publication of the revised version on our site. The revised version shall take effect immediately upon its publication.