Bananagrams - Duel
Regular price $29.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bananagrams Duel takes your family’s vocabulary to a test in this exciting two-player game.Round up the family and get them to challenge a “wordy” rival in this heart-pumping vocabulary game you can take anywhere. A perfect activity for two players or teams, it puts everyone’s vocabulary skills to the test.
The game starts with 12 letter cubes for each player, and with the banana cards facing down within reach for the participants. These banana cards act as scorecards or theme cards, depending on the chosen play mode. Choose Classic Duel or Themed Game to suit the family’s game night.
- Bananagrams Duel Game is a 46-piece set that contains:
- 24 x Letter Cubes
- 20 x Theme Cards
- 1 x Storage Tin
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Everything stores neatly in the banana-shaped storage tin for a game you can take anywhere.
- Two game modes: Classic Duel and Themed Game
- An exciting game where players race to form their own crossword grid using their 12 letter cubes.
- The first one to form and use up the letters will yell “Bananas” and wins the round.
- Win 10 rounds to be called the champ.
- Game for two players or teams
- Playing time of 10 minutes
- Suitable for players ages 7 years above
- Dimensions: 19 x 4 x 10 cm