BrainBox - Over 500 Exciting Experiments
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
BrainBox Electronic Kit helps kids explore different electrical concepts with over 500 exciting experiments they can do on their own. Give kids an electrifying afternoon building circuits of different patterns and designs with the BrainBox Electronic Kit. This delightful set teaches principles of electronics and electricity as kids conduct more than 500 exciting experiments. Everything required is in the kit – no extra tools needed.
Have peace of mind knowing that the components are tested and safe. All wires are secured inside the press stud materials, making everything easy to operate for little electricians. As they play, children can discover how to set up circuits and how they work. Older kids can also try to make their design. With no loose wires or trimming required – it’s designed for frustration-free experiments!
- BrainBox Electronic Kit Over 500 Exciting Experiments helps kids build their electronic kit using bright components with press-stud connectors, along with an instruction booklet.
- No soldering, trimming, loose wires, and extra tools required.
- Press-stud system is easy to use, safe, and great for making electrical contacts.
- Frustration-free assembly for small hands.
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included.
- Recommended for kids 8+ years
- Box dimensions: 42 × 29 × 4 cm