Jellystone Designs - DIY Calm Down Bottle
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
- ½ cup of glitter glue
- 300ml warm water
- Extra glitter and sparkles.
- Whisk water and glitter glue in a jug and then add extra glitter and sparkles.
- Add mixture to the bottle and secure the lid. Done!
- 50% baby oil
- 50% water with a few drops of food colouring.
- Add all the ingredients to the bottle.
- Secure the lid and let your kids shake it until the colour has mixed with the water.
Water Bead Bottle
- Water beads.
- Soak the beads overnight in water.
- Fill the bottle with the soaked water beads and a small amount of water and secure the lid.
Floating Buttons Bottle
- ½ cup glucose syrup
- 1½ cups of warm water
- Buttons in a range of shapes, sizes and colours.
- Add warm water and glucose to the bottle and shake until combined.
- Add the buttons and observe. If the buttons fall too quickly add more glucose to the water.
- Continue until the buttons suspend and secure the lid.
I Spy Bottle
- Rainbow Rice or just water.
- Small plastic animals, leaves, pebbles or any other small objects.
- Arrange the animals, leaves or other objects on a piece of paper and take a photo to make the “I spy” card.
- Print and laminate the card ready to attach to the top of the bottle.
- Ask kids to select a few animals to be added and secure the lid once you done.